Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week 2 Autoimmune Paleo Meal Plan & Recipes

Wow I am so floored at the response I got on my last meal plan for Week 1 that I decided to upload another week to help those of you who are wanting to follow the AIP (autoimmune paleo protocol) out :)

Every couple days I will be uploading another week full of recipes and a meal plan so make sure you head back to check it out! I am a creature of habit so my favorite recipes you may see carried over to a few of the meals the next week or so. Hopefully they're some of your favorites as well ;)




Recipes:
3. Crockpot Italian Beef
4. Crockpot Spaghetti squash 
5. Coconut chicken: Take chicken breasts and slice in 1/2. Place in skillet with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and cook until done. Make sure you flip over every 5 minutes. 
6.  Roasted Pork Tenderloin 
7. Spaghetti and Meatballs 
8.Paleo Pizza with Nomato Sauce
9. Crockpot Turkey Meatballs with Pesto and Spaghetti Squash 

No comments:

Post a Comment