- 1 full head of cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbspn of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of Bob Red Mills Almond Meal
- 1 16 oz can of organic, low sodium tomato sauce
- peppers, zucchini, red onion, feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, steam cauliflower and once soft, mash till it resembles rice grains with a food processor or use fork to mash.
- Mix all the other crust ingredients together.
- Spray pan down with cooking spray or oil
- Place crust on pan and form into pizza shape
- Bake for 12-14 mins. until edges start to turn brown(its okay if it's a little soft and mushy, that will go away once you top and back for additional time)
- Pour tomate sauce over pizza and top with toppings of your choice.
- Cook ab additional 5-10 mins.
Number of Servings: 8