Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Serves: 4 (makes 8-9 small/medium pancakes)
- 3 bananas
- 3 large pastured eggs
- 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork or potato masher (I used my hands-- yes they were clean!)
- Crack eggs into the bowl, add almond flour and cinnamon and combine.
- preheat a large cast iron skillet or griddle pan on medium heat (I added a 1 tsp of coconut oil to avoid it sticking)
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, add 2-3 tablespoon scoops of batter onto the cooking surface
- Cook until the edges look done and gently flip the pancakes over and cook a few minutes more. Top with some extra butter or coconut oil, (I used coconut butter in this picture), cinnamon or walnuts and serve.