Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Overnight Cherry Breakfast Pudding!

Okay this "pudding" is UNREAL it's so good! 

Honestly, when I started doing Auto Immune Paleo (AIP) I really wasn't looking forward to it! I was focusing so much on the things I "couldn't have" that I forgot about the things I COULD have. I am enjoying all of the recipes I have found that are AIP approved! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

Overnight Cherry Breakfast Pudding



Ingredients
  1. Native Forest Whole Fat Coconut Milk
  2. 1 bag of frozen dark cherries
  3. 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract (optional)
Instructions
  1. Pour the bag of cherries and the can of coconut milk into a small pot.
  2. Heat on low for 5 minutes to melt the cherries
  3. Puree mixture with a hand/immersion blender
  4. Pour into 4 ramekins and cover
  5. Chill in refrigerator overnight
Optional
  1. Stir hemp, chia or flax seed into pudding after its chilled. Sometimes I dust with cinnamon in the morning too.


**Recipe created by Jen Wittman**

No comments:

Post a Comment