Sunday, November 30, 2014

Banana and Cream Oatmeal

With the weather changing I was getting a bit bummed I couldn't have my favorite breakfast meal-oatmeal! I remember growing up and having that for breakfast EVERY morning along with some fresh fruit! Unfortunately, I've realized that gluten doesn't agree with me very well. I knew there HAD to be an alternative to this breakfast favorite of mine that wouldn't hurt me. And then I discovered Banana and cream oatmeal!Oh my heavens! It tastes amazing and is super easy to make!! Read below for the recipe ;)


Banana and Cream Oatmeal:


Ingredients:
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 2 tbsp coconut butter (I used Marantha)
  • 1 pinch of sea salt
  • ¼ tsp cinnamon

Directions:
  1. Mash your banana and add the Celtic sea salt and cinnamon.
  2. Warm the coconut manna/butter in sauce pan over low heat.
  3. When it's runny and warm remove from the heat and scoop it into the banana mixture.
  4. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment