Two weeks in to dry brushing and I'm addicted! I can feel my circulation working MUCH better along with my skin feeling so much softer! So why is dry brushing important??
1. It stimulates your lymphatic system! This helps you avoid getting sick and aids in eliminating toxins from your body!
2. It helps you EXFOLIATE! Dry brushing removes the dead skin (sick right?), opens up your pores AND gives your skin that nice glow look to it.
3. Increases circulation so that you are no longer freezing all the time! Your blood will actually flow to those feet and hands ;) It also encourages the elimination of metabolic waste.
4. Stress Relief! It helps you calm your mind & reduce muscle tension when done in a warm, quiet place.
5. Improves digestion & kidney function
6. It's ADDICTING! If you need something to be addicted to, this is the perfect thing! It's one of those things that just feels so good and IS so good for you!
So how do you do it?